Start with the genius of nature. Add nothing. Gently stir.™
Organic skin care & health remedies, handmade locally in Austin, TX.
512organics™ philosophy is simple – Small batch, tenderly processed botanicals blended with fresh, organic oils, butters & beeswax to make exceptional skin care products & remedies.
**If you can’t find what you’re looking for, click >> here to visit our Etsy store! We sometimes premier new products on Etsy. **
Browse our Shop page, or click on a link below:
- Fresh, Organic Lip Balms in 4 fresh botanic flavors
- Shea Butter Sea Salt Body Scrub amazingly hydrating & exfoliating body scrub
- Organic and/or Wild-harvested Marula Oil an unbeatable powerhouse product for glowing skin, full of antioxidants and omega-9 fatty acids
- Herbal Decongestant Salve our healthy, organic topical sinus congestion reliever
- Get Well Soon Room Spray for the flourishing cold and allergy season, an all-natural, herbal air refresher and sanitizing room spray that also helps boosts your immune system
- Old Timer’s Hot Damn Joint Pain Remedy™ Hot Tiger Balm’s organic cousin
- Neal’s Gnarly Beard Tamer™ a beard & skin conditioning treatment in 3 fresh scents
- Rachel’s Gardener’s & Farmer’s Healing Hand Salve™ for plant lovers and growers
- Peace and Quiet Sleep Spray™ Get yourself or the kids to sleep naturally with a fine pillow mist
- Drowsy Drops™ all natural, organic insomnia buster and anxiety reducer
- Dings & Dents Mechanic’s Hand Salve™ for the mechanic in your life
- Coconut Lime Foot & Body Sugar Scrub **Popular summer product** the smell of summer at your fingertips! A wonderful hydrating scrub.
- Herbal Bath Salts a skin-softening blend of salts and organic essential oils for the perfect bath
- Calm the Crazy for days when everything seems to go sideways!
>> We are always inspired to craft new skincare goodness for you. Coming soon, look for a Skin-renewing Face Mask, a Natural Deodorant, and a truly special Face Serum <<
Note: if you don’t have a PayPal account: you CAN use your credit card on PayPal without one! Simply check out as a guest. :-)
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or condition, nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information may not be complete or applicable to your health needs. Please, always consult your doctor for treatment of health conditions.